Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chair love

Posted by austenfan at 9/21/2010 09:38:00 PM
I'm sure that if you watch Gossip Girl, you're another big fan of the Blair and Chuck team-up. If you're not a big fan, at least you're a bit fond of them? I can't imagine anyone else isn't! But of course, that's just me being biased since I've loved the two of them ever since that first episode of the show!

The new season is off to a promising start. At least, I think so, from what I've seen of the first two episodes. There haven't been any major happenings that will make you go all "Oh my gosh!" nor has there been any new baby announcements, like the one where Georgina Sparks turned up pregnant and claimed that the child is Dan's. Well, we'll still have to wait to see how that one turns out.

Anyway, the point is, this season looks good. The characters are maturing, though not that much, I hope, because if they are, that wouldn't be too much fun now, would it? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare