Monday, September 20, 2010

Books I'd love to come out!

Posted by austenfan at 9/20/2010 05:22:00 PM
I have my own favorite authors from most of the genre of books that I read. But the ones closest to my heart (ahem, sorry for the melodrama. Haha.) are my favorite romance authors! When a new book comes out from any of them, I'll definitely be raring to go read those! Here they are:

1. Julie James
I have yet to read a Julie James book that I did not absolutely love. Still, out of her three books, the one I like most would still have to be "Just the Sexiest Man Alive." It's a very fun and lighthearted read! I'm looking forward to her 4th book - I'm sure I'll love it too. :)

2. Rachel Gibson
Reading a Rachel Gibson has always been a delight. I especially love reading the characters' witty lines. Of the bunch, I guess my favorite is "Truly Madly Yours" since it's sort of has an unrequited love story - which is one of my favorite plot lines to read!

3. Judith McNaught (historical only)
Judith McNaught's historical romances make up most of my list of favorite historical romances ever. It's too bad that she's stopped writing them, though, I do hope she'll write another one again soon.

That's all for now. If another author makes it to my must-read list, I'll make sure to blog about it. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare