Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Awake!

Posted by austenfan at 9/14/2010 09:23:00 PM
I'm wide awake right now, thanks to the mocha frappuccino I had earlier. It was light-blended, in case you'd like to know, which I'm sure you don't. Haha. Anyway, it's a good thing I drank coffee earlier since I plan to stay up late tonight. Coffee doesn't always does the trick of keeping me awake, but let's see how this one will do.

On to other things, I'm thinking that I need to schedule my blog entries here. By that, I mean writing entries in advance and having them published at a set date and time. I'm still not sure how to set that one up, though I think it'll be easy to figure it out.

By the way, have you guys ever tried scheduling your posts? How was it? As of the moment, I can't think of writing something that isn't totally random. You see, that's how I usually write my entries. Well, not all of them, but you get what I mean. Most of the time, I just type what comes out of my mind. :) Still, I hope you find my blog entries to be still acceptable. If you don't, my apologies, and I'll definitely try to make them better. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare