Friday, August 13, 2010

Who loves Math?

Posted by austenfan at 8/13/2010 10:31:00 PM
Growing up, I wasn't really your typical grade school (or even high school) student. One of the most striking differences I had with my classmates is that I liked math. It was even my most favorite subject back then. I'm not saying that it's easy. It's just that it's challenging, and when you get to solve something that's very challenging, well, it gives you a very satisfying feeling. :)

How about you? Ever had problems with math? If you had, you can try enrolling in some online K-12 and college tutoring classes. I'm pretty sure once you've gotten the hang of it, you'll learn to love your 4th grade math, 5th grade math, and even Algebra 2. Numbers aren't really that confusing, you know. Soon, you'll be Adding fractions and Graphing linear equations just for fun. :) Haha. Imagine, turning from a math-hating student to an incredibly good math geek! You can even impress your friends by showing off your knowledge on the Formula for volume of different figures.

Okay, forgive me for this very geeky post. It's just that I'll be taking the board exam soon so I need to motivate myself to love math more. And if I can motivate others along the way, then that would be even better. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare