Friday, August 6, 2010

Whatever happened to the images?

Posted by austenfan at 8/06/2010 12:08:00 AM
Before, most of the time, I make it a point to include some pictures in my blog entries just to liven things up. Let's face it. When you see a big block of nothing but text, sometimes you'd just get too lazy to read them after the first few lines. So I made it a point to include some images so I can catch the reader's attention.

Lately, I haven't been able to put in any pictures at all. Why? Err... let's just say it takes a lot of time. Plus, it's hard to find an interesting image to come with my blog posts. Haha. So, my excuses if you find the entries boring. I'm a pretty ordinary girl, anyway, so don't expect uber hilarious entries from this blog. Haha.

I'll get back to my notes now. Till my next post! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare