Sunday, August 15, 2010

I know I shouldn't.

Posted by austenfan at 8/15/2010 09:07:00 PM
I know I shouldn't buy a new book, but one of the books I've been awaiting is finally here. Yep, as in available here in the Philippines!


Linger is the sequel to Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, which I absolutely loved. And from the reviews I've read of Linger, I think this one's going to be even better! :) Well, you know me, if it's romantic, I am definitely going to read it. Haha. I'm not sure if it's available in other book stores besides Fully Booked, but I sure hope it is. They're currently selling it for - wait for it - 799 pesos. Whoa. Hmm, I think they need a little competition to make them mark down the price. A little book store competition will definitely be good for my wallet. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare