Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blogging again

Posted by austenfan at 8/31/2010 08:23:00 PM
After more than a week (or is it two weeks?) of staying away from blogging, here I am returning to the blogging community. It's not that I suddenly thought of something clever and interesting to say. It's just that I suddenly wanted to type - just type some random things that you may or may not want to read. Well, of course, I do hope that you'll stay long enough to read this entry.

I currently have the cold. To be accurate, I have the cold coupled with cough (which, really, naturally follows once you catch the cold). Now, I don't really like the feel of having the cold plus cough combination. Whenever I'm in this condition, I often find myself consuming lots of tissue from sneezing or rushing off to the sink to get off that unwanted phlegm. Of course, if we had some Moen kitchen faucets installed at our sink, I'm sure I wouldn't mind so much going to the sink oftentimes.

By the way, do you have any cold/cough treatment that you'd like to recommend? Something that you've tried and tested? Just drop me a comment, okay?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare