Monday, July 5, 2010

Things I'd like to do!

Posted by austenfan at 7/05/2010 09:07:00 PM
Of course they're all fun things! :)

1. Go on a vacation somewhere really, really beautiful with my family
It would be nice if I could spend some time with my family, with us just relaxing and hanging out. It doesn't matter where, as long as it's beautiful and relaxing. Forgive me for using the word relaxing again, I'm running out of adjectives! Haha. Come to think of it, the phrase 'it doesn't matter where' does not really fit the rest of the sentence. :)

2. Get a massage
I've never gotten a massage. Ever. I mean, one where trained hands do it and where the venue is an actual spa. It'll surely ease whatever back and joint pain that I sometimes experience. But first, I need to scout which spas offer the most affordable services (without sacrificing the quality, of course).

3. Read a book
I always want to read something fun and romantic. That's why whenever I have free time, I'm always itching to read a new book. By the way, if you have any new recommendations, don't hesitate to drop me a comment. :)

4. Study!
I know I've been saying this a lot, but I really need to catch up with a lot of lessons. Must start studying seriously soon!

Hmm, I should really prepare a timeline for these things. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare