Friday, July 23, 2010

Spend or save?

Posted by austenfan at 7/23/2010 11:03:00 PM
I've been trying to save some cash for some things that I would really love to buy. But whenever I get enough money to be able to buy them, most of the time, I back out of my so-called plan. I guess it's just hard letting go of money that you've worked hard for. :) Anyway, here are some of the things that I've been meaning to buy:

1. iPod Touch

I already have an iPod nano, but since I already gave it to my mom, I really need a replacement. Well, I can't think of a better replacement than an iPod touch. Based from the numerous ipod reviews that I've read, it seems like this one's a keeper. :) And oh, the iPod Classic sounds like a good choice too, with its super duper 160 GB capacity!

2. Wii

I'm not really into gaming, but this sure looks fun. I heard it's great for working out too, which would work just fine for me, since I really need to start exercising. Still, I'm a bit hesitant since I don't think I will be able to use it often.

3. Books

Of course, books are on the list! What did you expect? Haha. I need to save up for the Fully Booked sale. By the way, in case you haven't heard, discount card owners will get 20% off on all items on July 25 and 26. :)

4. Samsung Corby Pro

My choice of mobile phone still hasn't changed. Actually, I haven't been reading enough phone reviews to come up with another choice. But anyway, a new phone would be absolutely welcome. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare