Sunday, July 4, 2010

Some updates...

Posted by austenfan at 7/04/2010 04:01:00 PM
In case you were wondering what I've been up to since I last posted an entry here (which, in this case, was just yesterday), besides using the eye cream I bought to get rid of the dark circle under my eyes? Well, let me tell you that... I've just created another blog. :) Crazy, I know. I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly found myself clicking the Create a Blog link on my Blogger account.

Anyway, do check it out Where Everything Is Random (yes, that's the blog name) now! Right now, it only has a single blog entry, but like I said there, I'll definitely try to blog more often. Hmm, who knows? There might be a new entry in a few hours... Haha.

By the way, if you could add my new blog to your blogroll, that would be really great. Since it's so new, I'll be trying out some SEO tactics that I know to get it acquainted with the big, bad (not really) world wide web. If you want to help, like I said, that would be great, even awesome. :)

****

What are you still doing here? Go check out the new blog already! And tell me what you think of the layout, and the blog, of course. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare