Monday, July 12, 2010

Sleepy

Posted by austenfan at 7/12/2010 11:20:00 PM
Sleepy, that's me. But still, I need to blog since I'm trying to keep up with my set schedule for blogging. A schedule for blogging - who does that? Well, me, apparently. :)

It's funny how I, along with everybody else, thought that I'll be continuously losing weight for the next several months, what with the constant busyness and all. That was before. Now that I'm back at home, and far away from the metro's ever-fattening fast food restaurants, I should really be losing weight, right? But, as you could already guess from the tone of this entry, that was not the case. At all. Instead, I find myself steadily gaining weight, so quickly that pretty soon, I think I might need to use a top rated diet pill to stop it from increasing more.

In case you want to ask why, here are some of my few suspected culprits:
  • sitting in front of the computer ALL day.
  • And getting up to go get something SWEET to munch on, like:
  • wafers
  • flavored crackers
  • cream filled cupcakes
I know, I know. I don't have a right to complain about this sudden weight gain. In fact, I am to blame for it. Anyway, the only thing I can do now is to try to curb the urge. Hmm, might have to read some self help books. Haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare