Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sleepy... as usual

Posted by austenfan at 7/25/2010 08:59:00 PM
These days, I oftentimes myself feeling sleepy at such an early hour, like, for instance, at nine in the evening. Though that may seem normal for some, it isn't normal for me, who is used to staying up late at night watching some new Korean TV series or just surfing the internet. Yeah, I used to really sleep so late back then, it's a good thing I didn't develop adult cystic acne.

Since getting more sleep is definitely a good thing, you might be wondering what I'm complaining about. Well, it's not exactly about the amount of sleep that I'm getting. It's more like, I haven't been able to do the things that I should have been doing since I've been sleeping so early these days. For example, I haven't been studying as much as I should be for the coming board exams. And let me tell you, I really need to step up my study habits as the exams are fast approaching. Oooh, I'm getting all nervous just thinking about it.

I know, I know. I should probably go ahead and drink some coffee or energy drink to keep myself awake. However, coffee doesn't seem to provide much help on keeping me awake. I dunno, I seem to have become immune to it or something. I guess that leaves me with energy drinks, then.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare