Saturday, July 10, 2010

Site recommendation: MunchPunch

Posted by austenfan at 7/10/2010 08:45:00 PM
A friend of mine suggested that I visit the site MunchPunch.com. Apparently, it contains menus of the different local restaurants here in the Philippines. Isn't that great? Whoever thought of putting up the site is an absolute genius, I tell you. :)

It's especially great for those who wants to try eating at some new restaurants, but hesitate since they're not sure of the prices (like me. haha). And it comes as such a relief when you find out that that restaurant you've wanting to go to isn't so pricey after all! Though, for now, I'm staying away from eating out to save as well as to lose weight. Imagine, I've gained 2.2 lbs in two months! I need to try some diets that work or before I know it, I would have gained more than 5 pounds in a couple more months.

Anyway, let's not talk about unpleasant things and move on to the site. I noticed that the site also provides a list of restaurants that deliver food online. I'm not sure how it works, though, since I haven't tried it myself, but hey, it is pretty neat, huh? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare