Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday love

Posted by austenfan at 7/31/2010 03:33:00 PM
I really look forward to Saturdays. It's times like these when you can get to just hang around the house or go somewhere else nice and fun and just spend your free time there. That is, if you go to school or have work from Monday to Friday. Going to the mall and Saturdays are also a perfect fit! Here are just some of the fun things to do at the mall on a Saturday:

1. Have lunch and/or dinner at the mall!
I was browsing around the PinoyExchange forum when I happened to chance upon the threads section where all the topics were about... yep, you guessed it right - FOOD! Oooh, I really miss eating out, especially eating at buffets. And I just found out that Don Henrico's - a restaurant that I haven't tried out before (gasp!) also offers buffet! I should definitely try that out sometime.

2. Shopping!
Now, if you haves loads of money (which I don't), this would be a really fun way to spend your time. Seeing that ls2208 scanner work once you purchase all your shopping hauls will definitely provide a rush. :)

3. Go bowling!
I have to confess that I'm not very good at it. However, not being good at it doesn't necessarily mean that I don't enjoy a round or two of playing it. Besides, what better way to get good at it than to practice, right?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare