Saturday, July 3, 2010

Needs to save more...

Posted by austenfan at 7/03/2010 03:08:00 PM
By the way, SM Mall of Asia is having a mid year sale this June 2 to 11, so yes, if you want to splurge and finally buy that pretty thing you've had your eye on for the past couple of weeks, now is the time to do so! :) [I'm not sure if all SM malls are on sale too, but you might want to check them out too.]

****

Since I've been slacking on continuing my daily beauty regimen (I'm not even sure you could call it that as it's so basic. Haha.), I went ahead and bought myself a few things to help me get back to taking better care of my skin.

First, an eye cream! Finally! This will be the first time that I'll be using one since before, I did not feel that I have to use one. Now though, I've been noticing these annoying lines under my eyes and, of course, let's not forget about the dark circles! I hope the eye cream can help with that too. I also thought about buying a new acne treatment cream, but in the end, I went ahead with the eye cream since I'm still pretty happy with the cream I currently use.

I also bought an exfoliating scrub for those irritating blackheads on my cheeks. I'm not sure if the scrub'll help treat them, but it's good for preventing the development of more blackheads. :)

****

And now, I get to the title of this entry. I need to save more - for more upcoming mall sales! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare