Sunday, July 25, 2010

Looking forward...

Posted by austenfan at 7/25/2010 08:40:00 PM
I think I mentioned this already, but I'll say it again: Fully Booked is having a sale today and tomorrow for all their discount card holders. If you don't own a Fully Booked discount card, don't worry as there's another sale for their Facebook fans/followers. Oooh, I can't remember if you're supposed to be a Facebook fan or a Twitter follower to qualify. But anyway, you can log on to their website to check the details. :) By the way, the sale is only applicable to their main branch at High Street. That's just fine with me, since that branch has got to be the best bookstore in the country! :)

Okay, I need to control my excitement. Haha. So much for my plan to save, huh? I figured that I can still save - not on books, but on things that I don't have much need for right now. By that, I mean gadgets like a new camera, mp3 player, phone, etc. However, books are books, and I think they'll forever remain as one of my favorite things so I don't dare stop myself from buying them. :)

Anyway, one of the books I'm really looking forward to seeing is the new Gallagher novel by Ally Carter. I heard that it's already out so hopefully, there are still some copies left! Aside from that, I can't really think of must-have-books right now. Hmm, I think I need to do a quick book blog hopping to scour for those fabulously good books! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare