Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's a little strange that I'm not already sleepy.

Posted by austenfan at 7/08/2010 09:51:00 PM
After days of getting really sleepy around this time of the night, it's kinda unusual to find myself still wide awake now. Though, I have to admit, I can feel it coming - the urge to sleep, that is. But before it completely overwhelms me, I need to do something productive. Hmm, I'm pretty sure what that "something" is, but I refuse to say it as I seem to be unable to do it whenever I blog about it. You probably already know what I'm talking about. Haha.

On to a different topic... We moved to the main office today! :) I'm still not sure how to feel about it. On one hand, it's gratifying, to finally be working on something real, something from which the company actually makes a profit. However, it's a far cry from our previous workplace - where the snacks were so near, and we wouldn't have to worry about our every move. The office furniture is a great improvement, though. A bigger desk means more space to put my things (by that I mean my mug, tissue, notebook, pens, etc.) on. There's also more space to move around on. :)

Whoa, I feel so grown up talking about stuff like these. Come to think of it, at twenty, I'm already supposed to be a grown up, right? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare