Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Impulse buying

Posted by austenfan at 7/28/2010 10:03:00 PM
I hate impulse buying. I really do, but sometimes, I just can't help but give in to it. For example, I recently bought a minerals foundation since I really wanted to try it, and I've heard that it's good for sensitive skin. Only after I've bought it did I start to research on some reviews of the product. It turns out, it does not go that well with those who have oily skin - which I most certainly have. So now, I have the foundation, but I'm hesitant to use it. Now, I think I'll probably never use it and let it just sit there until it has expired. I might also use it a few times at first, then forget all about it later on.

Lesson learned? Before buying anything, make sure you've researched about the product thoroughly. Make sure that it's worth its price and that you will really use it. Money doesn't flow in easily these days. Imagine, I could have saved that money for when I avail a health plan from bcbsnc or buy a new phone. Anyway, I might as well try using it one of these days. Maybe I'll even get to like it. Besides, not all reviews are applicable for everyone. We all have different skin types and reactions to beauty products, right?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare