Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I wanna know...

Posted by austenfan at 7/07/2010 08:34:00 PM
  • why I find Italian names so sexy, or am I not the only one who thinks so? When I hear that someone's Italian, the first thing that comes to my mind is how hot and sexy they might be. What does that make me, right? Haha.
  • why most of the time, I sympathize with the antagonist in a soap/drama. Sometimes, I even find the lead actress in the soap to be extremely irritating. I mean, who wants their lead character to cry around all day and get pushed around without even retaliating a little bit?
  • why I'm a hopeless romantic. Is it because I grew up reading Betty and Veronica and the Sweet Valley series? Uh, I don't know why I said that.
  • who else likes Bruno Mars. Come on, speak up! :)
  • why these days I get sleepy so quickly
  • when I'll next get that giddy feeling again
  • when I'm going to update my other blogs. They badly need updating. Haha.
  • when I'm going to start studying my unit operations. Actually, I think I'll be doing this later. Well, I hope.
  • Er, that's about all I can think of at this moment. I'll blog again when more things come to mind. Haha. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare