Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Going back to the diet plan

Posted by austenfan at 7/28/2010 09:42:00 PM
So, I have just found out the new development in my body weight tonight. And let me tell you, it's a bit depressing. Hmm, not really depressing, it's just sad. It's sad that after all losing all that weight, it seems like I'm in a slow but sure path to gaining it all back. Well, that is simply unacceptable. I must change my eating habits soon. It's either I start eating healthy or try using a thermogenic fat burner to lose weight.

Here are some of the things that I need to put back in my daily food intake:
  1. Whole grains - Yes, they are a must-have. Not only do they provide dietary fiber, which helps in flushing out excess fat, they are also digested slower than most of the other food choices so we won't feel hungry after eating only an hour or so ago.
  2. Fruits and vegetables - Okay, we all know they are healthy. Of course, they're good choices if you're planning to lose weight too.
  3. Water - I'm already drinking a lot of water lately, but I think I need to stop drinking those sweetened iced teas and fruit juices as well.
  4. Oatmeal - I'm not sure if this should have been included in the whole grains category. Anyway, oatmeal's also a sure way to get rid of those excess fats and lose body weight.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare