Thursday, July 29, 2010

De-stress

Posted by austenfan at 7/29/2010 10:12:00 PM
My basic routine for relieving myself of stress is either sleeping or reading a really, really good book. It sounds so boring, right? I think I may have to find new ways on how to spend my leisure time. Here are some of my ideas:

  • Take a vacation somewhere with a with a beautiful scenery. Yes, this sounds so good that I can already imagine myself strolling around a vacation house garden, with pretty yet cheap garden lights, just taking in the scenery and breathing in fresh air. *Sigh*
  • Go to the spa and have a massage. I've never been in a spa before so, if ever, this will be a new and exciting experience for me.
  • Go to the beach. Enough said, right?
  • Shopping! Hmm, I might have to save a bit first before I can try this one out. Haha.
  • Er, what else? Study? Now, that would really be a new way to spend some leisure time. :)
That's about it. Can you recommend any other activities to add to the list? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare