Thursday, July 15, 2010

Busy.

Posted by austenfan at 7/15/2010 08:19:00 AM
So much for my desire to keep the blog entries coming regularly. Not that it's my fault. We've been out of electricity since... well, since the typhoon. And it looks like it's going to stay that way for about a few more days. I'm not sure if you know what I'm talking about, but if you're here in the Philippines, you probably do. Come to think of it, this recent happening has made me consider of looking for a good term life insurance quote, though of course, I'm not sure if I'll be needing it yet.

I probably won't be able to blog for several more days, but I'll definitely try to. Till my next post!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare