Saturday, July 17, 2010

Back!

Posted by austenfan at 7/17/2010 10:29:00 AM
After about a whole week of not having access to the internet, not to mention, electricity, I'm back! Or shall we say, the electricity's back. It's been a long, lonely, week. Imagine, I come home every night, having to light candles to have some sort of lighting and open the windows to the room just so the wind (what little there is of it) would come in and put us out of our hot-and-sticky feeling misery. Plus, as our water's supply is mightily dependent on the presence of electricity, we had to conserve that as well! :( I really hope it doesn't happen again any time soon (or ever, please).

So, even though, I've been out of the world wide web for almost a week, it's a good thing I managed to get some access to the internet as I still had some pending online assignments back then. :)

By the way, I'm not a fan of soccer or football. I didn't even watch a single game of the World Cup, but man, those players are gorgeous. I absolutely had no idea. If I had, I tell you, I would have stayed up late to watch all of the games. Hmm, maybe not all of them - just the ones with Iker Casillas. Haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare