Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This one doesn't have a title.

Posted by austenfan at 6/23/2010 10:59:00 PM
Rainy season's here once again. To tell you the truth, I'm not very fond of the rain. Oh sure, I don't like it either when the weather's so hot that you can't do anything but perspire and complain endlessly, but I like it better than when it rains. I particularly do not like it when it rains hard.

Although here, in the Philippines, the temperature doesn't drop too really low figures that we need to have an electric fireplace insert in our homes, the rainy season still has that ability to evoke in me feelings of well, I don't really know how to describe them, let's just call them as 'feelings-I'd-rather-not-have'. Don't ask. You know how there are some things that are just so hard to explain? Well, this is one of those.

I've bored you enough with this pointless talk so let me stop. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare