Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Still thinking of a title

Posted by austenfan at 6/09/2010 09:35:00 PM
During my college days, I was used to staying up late - writing papers, studying for exams, reading (fun) books, or just pointlessly searching the internet for whatever I can find. And I wake up early too, since I had a 7 AM class last semester. I was used to it. It's a wonder I didn't have to use some anti wrinkle eye creams (though I'm beginning to think I should start using one). So now, I'm really wondering why when 10 PM starts to roll in, I can't seem to keep my eyes fully open. They get heavier and heavier until I'm forced to stop whatever I'm doing at the moment and just go to sleep already.

It's not like I do any physically exhausting task during the morning. Well, what I do is mentally exhausting so I guess that counts. Hey, maybe it has an even greater effect than physical chores. Yep, I'm becoming more and more positive that it has. And no, I am not happy about that fact. Still, it's nice to have proof that you're actually doing something productive to get that tired.

Ok, going to sleep in a bit! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare