Saturday, June 12, 2010

Starting to like K-pop

Posted by austenfan at 6/12/2010 09:18:00 PM
Yes, I'm starting to like K-pop. Well, a bit. Before, I used to wonder why so many Filipinos go gaga over these Korean groups - may it be male or female - when they don't even understand the lyrics of their songs (unless they use some translation services), that is except for the occasional English phrase or so (which usually turns out as the title of the track). Now, though I do still think that, I think I'm beginning to appreciate their catchy tunes and of course, let's not forget the uber gorgeous group members! What is it with Koreans and their perfect skin and enviably gorgeous hair anyway? Haha.

For now, even though I'm still not that big a fan of Korean songs, let's just say that I wouldn't mind using some professional translation services or service de traduction (if you're French) to try to understand the lyrics to their songs (provided of course, that they are free! Haha.). How about you? Are you a big K-pop fan? Got any K-pop favorites? :)

1 comments:

Tarie on June 12, 2010 at 9:51 PM said...

I love Taeyang. TAEYANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare