Friday, June 4, 2010

A series of entries

Posted by austenfan at 6/04/2010 09:54:00 PM
This post will be the first in a series of entries. Forgive me, but I really need to post some entries. :)

Lately, when I get home, I just lie on my bed and then go straight to sleep - which is, of course, wrong since I still have to study and prepare for the BE (from now on, I shall refer to the board exam as such as I foresee that I will be talking about it a lot). I'm not that tired so I can't understand why I always feel the need to sleep early. I mean, when I was in college, I used to sleep late all the time (it's a good thing I didn't need to get acne treatments back then) so why can't I do that now?

Anyway, if you have any tips on how to stay awake and feel energized (cause I have to study!) until the wee hours of the morning, let me know! :)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare