Friday, June 4, 2010

Read any good books lately?

Posted by austenfan at 6/04/2010 10:27:00 PM
You all know I've been busy this past weeks. As it is, I don't have much time to read fun books, that is other than academic ones. I don't even know if there is a new good young adult series to watch out for or if the book series that I read before have a new installment. Whoa, I need to get in a good bookstore soon.

What about you guys? Read anything good lately? Something that you think I would like? Cause if I find it to be really, really good, I can guarantee you that I won't stop until I finish reading it - even if I have to use wrinkle removers to eliminate the strain caused by staying up late in the night to read it. :)

Now, give me those book titles and authors! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare