Sunday, June 20, 2010

Looooove

Posted by austenfan at 6/20/2010 09:31:00 PM
It's times like these that I wish I have another blog - one where I can write entries so cheesy and overly romantic that you couldn't mistake me for anyone other than the love-stories-with-happy-endings loving girl that I am. Er, you might be wondering what I'm rambling on and on about. Haha.

Actually, it's nothing - I just listened to this track (again) and fell in love with it (again). Does that make me a very weird person? I'm pretty sure the answer is no. I mean, there's got to be someone else who sighs over romantic lyrics as much as I do. Anyway, what can I do? I'm a romantic, and there's nothing I can do about that, nor do I want to do anything to change that. I cry over romantic movies. I go 'Awww... that's so sweet' over cheesy ads and other promotional items. And yes, I cry over romance books! Not that I'm complaining. Actually, I don't even know why I'm blogging about this. Just thought I'd share, in case my fellow romantics out there happen to stumble upon this. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare