Monday, June 21, 2010

It's coming

Posted by austenfan at 6/21/2010 09:44:00 PM
The premiere of Eclipse - that's what's coming. :) And though, up to now, I still haven't seen the trailer yet, I'm excited about seeing the movie nonetheless. What I'm not looking forward to is spending a lot of time in the sure-to-be-long queue of line for the movie tickets. It would have been very convenient if I have my own home theatre system, where I can just watch movies all day while just lounging around the house all day. But as that's not possible since, not only will the DVD version of the movie not be available until several months later, we don't have a plasma television or a rear projection television here at the house! :)

So I guess by now you're wondering what I have been doing these days that I haven't even seen the trailer of Eclipse? Well, I don't know why as well. It's just that every time I think of visiting Youtube to look it up, I find myself doing some other things. Maybe I won't even see the trailer before seeing the movie. I'm sure it'll be great. For a self-confessed fan, it can never be anything but absolutely awesome. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare