Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I don't like it when...

Posted by austenfan at 6/02/2010 10:16:00 PM
  • I wake up really early in the morning so I can go to a 7 AM class just to get informed later that we won't be meeting for that class that day.
  • People get moody for no apparent reason at all.
  • People get moody for all the wrong (and slightly unfair) reasons.
  • There's someone near me who can't seem to let go of his cigarette. I don't like smokers. If you can't stop smoking, I suggest you use an e cigarette - it's safer and it'll help you with whatever addiction you have with smoking.
  • I get involved (or become the star) of a very embarrassing situation.
  • I make mistakes due to carelessness.
  • The cover of my book gets folded. (Noooo!)
  • People who (always) think they're better than others.
  • People who go on and on about how they got the correct answer to an exam when they know that the person they're talking to didn't.

2 comments:

...crickette... on June 2, 2010 at 11:46 PM said...

oooh...

i used to also hate waking up early and then finding out that the class has been cancelled!

i also do not like people who are suddenly moody... cus i believe that if people are having a bad mood then they shouldn't try to infect other people...

then, i also hate it when a book cover gets folded... it's painful!

this is a fun post!!!

austenfan on June 3, 2010 at 9:05 PM said...

Hi there, crickette! I had fun writing it too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare