Monday, June 14, 2010

C'mon!

Posted by austenfan at 6/14/2010 01:17:00 PM
I can do this!

If you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about, if you must know, I'm motivating myself to start studying seriously for the upcoming board exam (or is it supposed to be board exams, since there's actually three sets of tests?). However, so far, I'm still stuck here, with my too-lazy-to-study and too-busy-to-open-my-notebook attitude - which is, I'm sure you already know, not good at all. It's not just not good, it's downright bad. Good thing review classes are a big help. If you're not familiar with them, they're actually some sort of sat prep classes to help students with the upcoming exam. *Sigh* If only I don't get so sleepy whenever our lecturer starts writing equations on the white board. Oh well, at least I haven't fallen a sleep during the class yet. Plus, my notes are complete (kinda)!

So, my goal for today (okay, that sounded dorky. Haha.) is:

to finish studying at least one unit operation topic

Or if that's too ambitious, maybe even half of the topic coverage? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare