Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blog Maintenance

Posted by austenfan at 6/16/2010 10:55:00 PM
I haven't been taking care of this blog as much as I used to. In fact, right now, there are 7 comments that are still awaiting moderation. (Er, did that sentence sound correct?) I also haven't been able to change this blog's layout, as I've planned to do weeks ago. Aside from not knowing what template to replace the current one with, I find it a hassle to re-do the widgets' appearance, ordering, etc. So until I have more free time, I think the layout's gonna stay the same.

As usual, I'm still busy these days. Sometimes, I'm afraid that I'm going to develop adult acne, what with all the daily stress I go through. It's a good thing, I haven't - which must mean, I'm not really as stressed as I make it sound, or I just cope really well. Haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare