Friday, June 4, 2010

Appetizer, anyone?

Posted by austenfan at 6/04/2010 10:15:00 PM
Earlier, we ate dinner at this restaurant. (Whatever happened to my diet, right? But nope, I haven't tried using phentremene and am still doing it the natural way. Haha.) No, I'm not going to say the name. So, after we've said our orders, the waitress asked us if we also wanted some appetizers. Me, being really hungry at that moment, said sure and then proceeded to order. The waitress then went off with our orders. And then we waited... and waited.

I was expecting that the appetizer would arrive in a few minutes since it is, after all, an appetizer. You can just imagine my surprise (and growing irritation) as several more minutes passed and we were still there appetizer-less. And get this, the main food orders actually arrived before the appetizer! Now, I don't like it when I get like this. I sound so mean and shallow. But hey, it was an appetizer and I was really hungry that time. :p

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare