Friday, May 28, 2010

What to do?

Posted by austenfan at 5/28/2010 09:47:00 PM
By the way, have I already blogged about the fact that I finally got my Paypal account verified? Yep, I did. And you know what that means... it means I can now withdraw and spend all that virtual money on anything that I want (provided that my Paypal money is enough to pay for it).

Now, maybe you can help me think of ways on how to spend it. Or maybe I should just save it and keep it at the bank, huh? Anyway, if I do decide to spend it, I'm not sure if I should buy something for our house, like some all clad copper core cookware, or buy an iPod touch or a new phone (I have my eyes on the Samsung Corby Pro). But if I go with the gadgets, I'm not so sure how much I'm going to have to spend. Hmm.

I know that the best thing to do would be to know my priorities, but sometimes, I just want to splurge and buy myself something nice! So, what do you think? Or better yet, what's the one thing you'd really like to buy for yourself?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare