Monday, May 24, 2010

Study, study, study.

Posted by austenfan at 5/24/2010 09:27:00 PM
I will be taking the board exam this coming November so naturally, I'm a bit apprehensive and kind of worrying about it. I mean, there are soooo many things that I need to study again. I've seem to have forgotten most of what I learned for the past five years. That's short term memory for you. :)

One of the things that I think I need to focus on is studying Algebra 1. I don't mean to sound conceited or anything, but back in high school, I think I did pretty good in getting those Algebra 1 Answers that I didn't have much need for some Algebra 1 Help. By the way, if you're struggling with Algebra 2, there's this site (tutornext.com) that can give you some Algebra 2 help to aid you in getting those Algebra 2 Answers. And they do it while charging cheaper fees than the other online tutoring services out there. As for me, I'm gonna have to double my efforts in studying and hope that I can master those mathematical concepts for the exam.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare