Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sorry, book blog.

Posted by austenfan at 5/30/2010 10:32:00 PM
It has been so long since I last wrote an entry on my book blog. I feel guilty that I haven't been able to post new book reviews. It's just that I had so many things to do this past few weeks that I have no time to write a new, decent review. So to those who read my book blog, sorry. I'll try to write a new entry soon, hopefully. :)

Now, let me tell you about the last book I read... and loved. It's The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott. The book's about a girl who has this beautiful and popular girl, who probably never needed to read acneticin reviews in her life, for a best friend. The problem is, she's in love with her best friend's boyfriend. Intriguing, right? Well, guess what? It's even better! I'm not one to spoil plots, so I suggest you just go ahead and grab a copy of it. Afterwards, tell me if you loved it or not (though I hope you do)!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare