Sunday, May 30, 2010

I want an iPod Touch!

Posted by austenfan at 5/30/2010 08:43:00 PM
Since I gave my Nano to my mother (I know, I'm a sweet daughter. Haha.), I haven't been able to keep updated on the latest songs that have come out since then. That's why I really want to buy a new iPod, preferably an iPod touch. See how cool it looks:

As usual, the photo isn't mine and was taken from somewhere 'round the www.

So, this got me thinking... when you love music, do you automatically have to be musically inclined? I mean, do music lovers also want to learn or know how to play some musical instruments? Because I don't. I tried playing the piano before, but that didn't really work out for me. My instructor kept scolding me for not having practiced enough so I got irritated and decided to stop taking piano lessons. Excuse me, but I was very, very young back then so I wasn't able to handle the criticism all that well. :) Anyway, even though I don't play any instruments now, it doesn't mean that I don't think it would be nice to. I think learning how to play drums or maybe even a clarinet would be really cool. Wonder when I'll be able to try those out? What about you? Do you know how to play any musical instrument?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare