Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Excited about Eclipse. :)

Posted by austenfan at 5/26/2010 08:33:00 PM

I know you know that I'm a big fan of the Twilight series. I love the books. And though they could've been better, I like the movies too. Though I guess this may have to do with the fact that I love Robert Pattinson - with that messy, long hair, with a clean, cute haircut, and yes, wearing tuxedo shirts during fancy awards nights. Okay, enough of that. Anyway, great fan girl that I am, I haven't even watched the trailer of Eclipse! (Or if I have, I've forgotten all about it.) And it'll be having its premier here in the Philippines on June 5! Imagine, that's how busy I am these days. *Sigh*

Don't get the wrong idea, though. I'm still a Twilighter (and will always be), though I may not be able to regularly watch out for some news about the upcoming films and books. But of course, I'm not going to miss the movie. Can't, musn't, and will not. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare