Sunday, February 7, 2010

I take it back - Nuffnang ads are back!

Posted by austenfan at 2/07/2010 11:37:00 AM
I know I said that I would be taking off my Nuffnang ads for good. But then, I started thinking of the 200+ pesos earnings that I already had... and then feeling regret over my decision. I mean, what if Nuffnang suddenly decides to give me more ads to earn the remaining balance for me to reach the minimum payout, right? :p Besides, I really want to earn more money online as my mother really wants a plasma tv, with the plasma tv stands, of course!

So yeah, the Nuffnang ads are back! Hope I get more ads from them. :)

3 comments:

Femmepower on February 10, 2010 at 12:30 AM said...

Is it easier to earn from Nuffnang compared to Adsense? My adsense has been stuck to $40 for the longest time.grrr!

austenfan on February 10, 2010 at 10:18 AM said...

I don't really know as I've never reached the minimum payout for both of them. But I think if you have a pretty high amount of traffic, you'd be able to maximize Nuffnang. Why not try installing them both? :)

Kenzo on March 3, 2010 at 1:18 AM said...

ALL the best for you and your plasma as well =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare