Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thinking of taking down my Nuffnang ads

Posted by austenfan at 1/26/2010 06:03:00 PM
I haven't been able to re-install my Nuffnang ads after my little blog overhaul. Now, I'm thinking of keeping it that way. I used to get the occasional ads from Nuffnang before but since my traffic went down a bit and I stopped putting all three of their ad units on my blog, my blog has not been assigned any ad campaigns. I'm not blaming Nuffnang here. I know a lot of other blogs get more traffic than mine does so them getting all the ads is definitely understandable.

Take a look at my current earnings from almost a year of displaying Nuffnang ads on my blogs:

I have to earn 1,750.24 pesos before I get paid! :( It'll probably take several more years before I reach that. *Sigh*

That said, I hope you won't think that I'm dissing Nuffnang; I'm not. I'm merely expressing my decision to not put up their ads anymore. If you're a Nuffnang blogger who regularly gets ads from them, then you're lucky! Hope you'll be able to claim your earnings soon!

I'll sure miss their cool Analytics feature, though. :)

4 comments:

Frances on January 26, 2010 at 9:05 PM said...

I've earned a few thousand bucks from Nuffnang but sometimes I feel gypped because their placements are so prominent and I get paid quite little. I'm really thinking of selling ad space instead.

austenfan on January 26, 2010 at 9:46 PM said...

Go for it! I'm sure you'll do great as your blog has a wide readership and gets a lot of traffic. :)

Oh So Random on January 27, 2010 at 1:10 PM said...

Parang same tau ng earnings sa Nuffnang.. Around 300 lng yung akin.. Hehe! One time, plan ko din tanggalin mga ads nila but sayang naman yung naipon ko sa account ko.. I'm still hoping to reach 2k.. If not, at least, nag try ako.. Hehe! :)

Btw, saw your comment on my blogpost (about pu2b).. I've been a member for 2 years already.. Ngayon, super strict na sila.. D na basta2x tumatanggap.. Noon kasi madali lng mkapasok eh.. Marami akong kakilala ngayon na pa-ulit2x nag paparegister sa pu2b but laging walang reply sa tga pu2b.. :( cge lng po, just try and try sa pagregister.. hopefully matanggap din sa huli.. Good luck po! :)

austenfan on January 30, 2010 at 9:41 PM said...

@oh so random: Thanks for the advice! Hope I get in. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare