Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Superman on Chuck!

Posted by austenfan at 1/19/2010 05:17:00 PM
At first, I was all like, "Who is this insanely gorgeous guy who just showed up?".

After a second... "Wait, he looks very familiar..."

After a few more seconds... *Ting* [or let me just call it a lightbulb moment sound]...
Superman! Brandon Routh!


image is from Just Jared. I'm not claiming it so I hope I'm not committing copyright infringement. :)

Oooh. I can't wait for episode 5 [Kristin Kreuk guest stars]! :)

2 comments:

Frances on January 26, 2010 at 9:07 PM said...

I know! He's so so so gwapo on Chuck. I really thought they killed off Captain Awesome and replaced him with Brandon. While I think Casey and Chuck are hot, the show needs HOT guys and that was what Awesome was for. So glad they didn't kill him off!!!

austenfan on January 26, 2010 at 9:44 PM said...

Agreed! Captain Awesome is just AWESOME. But Brandon is just... *gets all dreamy-eyed*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare