Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Someone teach me how to walk in high heels!

Posted by austenfan at 1/27/2010 09:49:00 PM
Seriously, how do you people (who can walk perfectly well in high heels) manage it? Does it come with the length of time you've been using it? Or did you just slip on those lovely pumps one day and voila! - You're strutting your stuff like a model!


These look so cute! :) (You can buy a pair from the Topaz Horizon)

I don't know why but I don't think I'll ever be able to walk in such high heels without tripping and twisting my ankle. Well, I tried it once (during my pictorial for the college yearbook) and I managed not to fall over, but I'm afraid that that was just a fluke! >_<

Then again, maybe I just need to practice. After all, practice always makes better, right? Just like in math problems. Or memorizations. Or trying to learn an instrument. Though that last bit didn't really work for me. :p

Anyway, I vow to learn how to walk in high heels gracefully and elegantly. But I'm not setting time limits on myself so that could take years. Hopefully, sooner than that. I really hope it's sooner. I could use the added (faux) height!

2 comments:

Cefana on January 29, 2010 at 12:16 PM said...

I have a fetish for shoes and I love high heels. I'm just 5'1 and I need the extra 5inches so I won't look like a kid when I'm with my boyfie who happens to be 5'10. LOL

I've worn heels since forever so I guess it came to me naturally. Hehe. I can't really remember how it started but even when I was 13 y/o, I've been wearing 2-3 inches heels already. :D

austenfan on January 30, 2010 at 9:40 PM said...

Lucky you! I'm 5'1 myself so I guess I really need to start learning how to wear high heels soon. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare