Friday, January 1, 2010

I wanna go swimming...

Posted by austenfan at 1/01/2010 03:17:00 PM
Vacation's almost over and I have yet to really take an out-of-the-ordinary-vacation-time-recreation. You know what I would really love to do? Go swimming! I think it's been two years since I last took a dip in a pool, or any other aquatic body for that matter. Though, I don't claim to be all that good at swimming. :p I took swimming lessons before (as well as in school) but I'm still the same old enthusiastic-but-not-great-at-swimming. I don't think I'll ever be good at any kind of sports. :( Haha.





I am no Michael Phelps. Make that a big NO. :)
image taken from the www. (not mine, ok?)

The Myrtle Beach Resort looks like a place where I can show off my swimming abilities (or lack thereof). The place looks perfect for a fun trip with my family. If you're not up to using the pool, you can even go to the beach! Oooh, I really want to go to that Resort in Myrtle Beach now! But first, I gotta save up and earn some more money so I can stay at the Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotel soon.

But for now, I'll settle with a nearby pool to satisfy my swimming urges. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare