Sunday, January 31, 2010

I love my planner!

Posted by austenfan at 1/31/2010 10:30:00 AM
Over the past couple of years, I've bought planners to help me get my plans organized and to prevent me from forgetting to do them. Sadly, I'd use them for about a month, but afterwards, I'd just stop writing in them, telling myself that I'm going to do said plans anyway so why bother to write about it in the first place?

But this year, with the help of my coffee-loving relatives, I was able to get my first ever Starbucks planner! So far, I'm really loving it. :)

It looks cute, right?

And here are my random notes for the week...

The pages are so smooth. And I love the smell! [Yes, I sniff books so it makes sense that I will do the same for this planner. :)] Plus, there are freebie coupons at the back - you can get an extra drink, espresso shot, and/or a free upsize of your drink! I did say that I love it, right?

But before I go overboard, let me just say that I've only been using this planner for a month (it has reached my stop-writing-in-the-journal mark!) so after a month or so later, we'll see how it goes - if its gorgeousness and awesomeness can still keep me writing.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare