Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Blog Anniversary!

Posted by austenfan at 1/17/2010 07:10:00 PM
WOW. I almost let the day pass without remembering that today, Quintessential Babble turns a year old! I made my first entry here - it's nothing special, just a Hello world! kind of post. :p

Since then, the blog has undergone a lot of changes. From the too-many-too-count widgets I've installed and un-installed to the templates I've experimented on using - yeah, it definitely feels a year (or more) old. And of course, I would not dare forget all those who've visited here and shared their thoughts with me. Thank you all for inspiring me to keep on blogging! [Ooookay, getting a bit melodramatic here.]

Now, I'm hoping my second year of blogging will be even better. I'll try to blog more often, interact with readers more, and just, be an overall, better blogger. :)

3 comments:

Leoj on January 18, 2010 at 8:40 AM said...

seryoso ka na talaga sa pagbloblog ah. hehe. happy anniversary! ako hindi nagcecelebrate nun eh. haha.

austenfan on January 18, 2010 at 12:33 PM said...

di naman masyado. haha. :p

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

I'm spending my time here for the children of Haiti.

I'm doing this for a non-profit group that is dedicated to
creating oppurtunities for the children in haiti. If anyone here wants to donate then this is the place:

[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti

They provide kids in Haiti a positive outlook through education.

Please check it out, they're legit.

Anything would be appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare