Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blog Anniversary coming up

Posted by austenfan at 1/03/2010 01:58:00 PM
I just realized that this blog will be turning a year old this coming January 17. This blog has been present for almost a year already? Whoa. It still feels the same as when I first wrote my first entry. I don't know if I've improved (when it comes to blogging), though I really hope so.

I hope I could do something special to all my readers, like maybe host a giveaway or something... but that would just be to expensive. :( Anyway, let's see if I can come up with something - maybe give away Entrecard credits? :)

____

Btw, I'm sorry I missed Wordology yesterday (I got distracted by Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols - every girly girl looking for a warm and romantic book should read it)!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare