Friday, January 8, 2010

Anime, here I come!

Posted by austenfan at 1/08/2010 07:55:00 AM
I've expressed of bringing back my enthusiasm for anime before, but this time, it seems like I really must try to watch anime shows again. My friend always talk, some of the book bloggers love it, and even my new roommate is addicted to it! Well, I wouldn't say addicted since I only caught her watching anime from her laptop one time, but still. :)

It's a good thing that with I can now just go and watch anime online. Unlike before, where I had to wait and (desperately) hope that the local networks would decide to acquire the rights to the particular anime that have caught my eye at that moment. And right now, that anime happens to be Idaten Jump, which based from the short description I've read, seems full of action, adventure, and - of course - FUN!


image is not mine and was taken from the www.

Now, don't you want to watch anime too? If you're a girl and not really into action and adventure, there are also light and romantic shows that I'm sure you'll just love. Become a fellow anime fanatic! Learn more About Anime now! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare