Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wordology (1)

Posted by austenfan at 12/19/2009 02:11:00 PM
Every Saturday, I'll be blogging about a word - a new word (created by me, of course). It can be a noun, verb, adjective, interjection... anything, as long as its new. :)

*This was inspired by a contest that I joined (the mechanics were the same)*

Ok, so for the first word...

prook v. to pick your next read among a pile of books


Will you help please help me prook?

________

Ok, I know, it's a lame first word. I promise to think of a better one next time!

What do you think of this meme? and the name, Wordology? Also, do you guys want to join in (the fun)? LOL. :)

2 comments:

I am Xprosaic on December 19, 2009 at 4:27 PM said...

Ahahahahaahhaha.. pwede! hmmm... how about "nover"... for "next cover" of a book...jowk! jijijijiji

austenfan on December 19, 2009 at 5:28 PM said...

Haha. Anything's ok! :) It doesn't even have to sound like what its definition. :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare