Saturday, December 26, 2009

TV shows - gimme some suggestions!

Posted by austenfan at 12/26/2009 04:42:00 PM
I'm not much of a TV addict these days, but I still very much enjoy watching TV shows. Comedy, romance, suspense/thriller, it doesn't matter which as long as I get to like it. But please don't recommend Glee to me. I have nothing against the show. I've even seen a portion of it and liked it, but with all these constant ravings about it, I find myself not the least bit curious to find out what the fuss is all about. I know, I know. When had a show or a book's being overhyped stopped me before, right? By that, I meant Twilight and Gossip Girl. And lots of others that I can't remember right now. But I would have to wait for months before the new episode of Gossip Girl. And yes, I'm extremely glad that Chuck will again begin airing come January 10 (am I right?) but that's still so far away!

I've stumbled upon a new show, the Lost City Raiders, which is set in 2048 and in a world that's been majorly affected by global warming. Actually, it sounds kinda scary... but also very interesting. I might have to watch it just to see how the director envisioned such a scenario. [I really hope it's not as unrealistic as 2012]. Any other suggestions? :)

Of course, as you can see from my previous blog entry, I also watch I anime so I'm definitely looking for new and good anime shows! It's such a bummer that our cable provider doesn't have Animax. Hence, I'm missing out on great Animax anime shows like Gurren Lagann and a lot more! Or maybe we do have Animax but I just can't figure out on which channel it is? Hmm. Anyway, any other really good anime suggestions?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare